Teena Evert, LMFT, LAC, CRC, CHPC is the creator and founder of Ignite Love Now, a global online business that delights in coaching and mentoring women. She works with high achieving, successful, professional, single women who are ready to find the right partner, build a healthy relationship and create love that lasts. She is the best selling author of Stop Fighting Start Loving: 5 Proven Ways To Ignite a Lifetime of Love and an expert writer for Your Tango.
Teena works with powerful, successful confident women who have achieved a lot in life. They’ve accomplished more than most people around them and they’re at a place where they have this sense inside of them that they’re not lonely, but they feel very alone. Their track record with men has not been successful and they feel stuck when it comes to creating a long-term relationship with a man who they can trust and share their life with. Click here to learn more.
Whether you are single and looking for love, single and attached, or in a relationship that’s good, but you want it to be great, Teena will help you breakthrough old stubborn patterns that have been holding you back (for years) and have kept you from having the relationship and love life that you long for and deserve.
She is a certified relationship coach and holistic psychotherapist and mentor, as well as a licensed marriage and family therapist and addictions counselor in the state of Colorado. Teena has also held certifications as a yoga instructor, structural integration practitioner and Thai massage therapist…just to name a few.
Prior to moving to Colorado in 2003, she lived in Alaska where she worked as a fisheries biologist, adventure/nature guide, and spent a fair amount of time back country skiing, sea kayaking, hiking, camping, and just living in the great outdoors 24/7. She has also enjoyed traveling internationally and in her 20’s she took a solo trip exploring remote areas of Asia and India.
Teena is often described as being bold, spunky, and tenacious with just enough grit and guts to endure life’s adversity with great fortitude.
Her journey to find true love was certainly a topsy-turvy one. The great disorder and confusion that she faced in all of her long-term relationships was a result of many things…what she learned and didn’t learn growing up about love and loyalty. Circumstances she faced at a very young age when she hadn’t yet developed the skills to handle such difficulty on her own. Choices she made along her journey that gave her the hard lessons she needed to learn in order to thrive and free herself from a victim mentality.
Teena has learned the secrets of creating and maintaining happy relationships, with ourselves and with men. You must be willing to look into the mirror of your life to find the answers to your problems. You will then be able to reshape all areas of your life and rejoice in loving yourself. Teena speaks to you from her heart to your inner wisdom.
As your coach and mentor, she will guide you step-by-step through places you have never been, so you can gracefully get from where you are Now to where you’ve wanted to BE for decades…but for whatever reason you have just not been able to get there on your own.
Teena will help you find strength in your purpose, clarity in your decisiveness and boldness in your determination to create a life that supports lasting love with a man who is ideal for you. So you DON’T have to settle-for-less than you deserve, give-in to someone else’s dreams or bullshit, or sacrifice your Soul’s calling ever again! Deal?
Benefits of working with Teena…
- You’ll know how to find the right partner and build a healthy relationship.
- Your life will feel more fulfilled and complete.
- You’ll feel more confident and secure in your relationships.
- You’ll trust that you can find the right partner who will support your dreams and respect your independence.
- You’ll be sharing the joy in your day with someone special.
- You’ll experience the power of partnership and feel lifted up rather than dragged down.
- You’ll be able to eliminate habits and behaviors that keep you from being successful in love.
- You’ll be able to focus on what you want and not settle-for-less than you deserve or give-in to someone else’s dreams.
- You’ll have less worry about being alone.
- You’ll have clarity about who’s right for you, and the courage to move forward knowing that you’re making the right decision.
- You’ll have the secret sauce for having a happy relationship with yourself and your man.
- You’ll turn your love life around create love that lasts.