Are you doing things that make you feel bad?
One of the things that we certainly need in order to be a successful female entrepreneur is courage and confidence!
1. If you agree to do something just do it. You’re only taken seriously when you actually follow through on your commitments.
2. Be consistent. Build schedules and routines so that you aren’t constantly over or under doing things.
3. Never place the blame. Take full accountability for the actions you have made, and never claim that it is anyone else’s fault except your own.
4. Don’t be a complainer. Talking negatively about every interaction in your life won’t get you far because if you are blaming the world, at the end of the day your life will feel worse not better.
5. Be upfront and admit when you have made a mistake. By accepting responsibility when you screw up, it makes the most of a bad situation – because you’ve learned from it, and you prevent yourself from making the same mistake again in the future.
6. Recognize there will be things you cannot control. Put your focus into being responsible for things you can control, and avoid the stress of those you cannot.
7. Take care of yourself. Try not to always rely on others to remind you of the simple things you could either discover yourself, or you should simply know. Take responsibility and be in control of your life.
Teena Evert, MA, LMFT, CCTC, CCC, GCDF, CDBS is a Certified Career Counselor, Global Career Development Facilitator, Life Coach and Licensed Mental Health Professional. She helps her clients successfully navigate important transitions in their life and career with intention, clarity and purpose. She can help you get unstuck, identify your barriers, and move forward fearlessly into a bright future of your own design.
EP37: MANAGING STRESSFUL WORK RELATIONSHIPS
TAKE A BREAK FROM STRESS
EP33: THE CONFIDENT CAREERIST
CRITICAL SKILLS FOR SUCCESSFUL CAREERISTS
How To Balance Work-Life Boundaries
ESSENTIALS OF AN END-OF-THE-YEAR CAREER CHECK UP!
COMMUNICATE TO POSITIVELY PERSUADE AND INFLUENCE OTHERS
CREATE AN IMAGE OF A PROFESSIONAL AND POWERFUL COMMUNICATOR
COMMUNICATING IN TOUGH SITUATIONS AND DEALING WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE AT WORK
HOW TO BUILD RAPPORT, STRENGTHEN WORK RELATIONSHIPS AND ACHIEVE RESPECT
Important Communication Skills For Making a High Impact
HOW TO BECOME AN EXCEPTIONAL COMMUNICATOR TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.