Are you doing things that make you feel bad?
One of the things that we certainly need in order to be a successful female entrepreneur is courage and confidence!
1. If you agree to do something just do it. You’re only taken seriously when you actually follow through on your commitments.
2. Be consistent. Build schedules and routines so that you aren’t constantly over or under doing things.
3. Never place the blame. Take full accountability for the actions you have made, and never claim that it is anyone else’s fault except your own.
4. Don’t be a complainer. Talking negatively about every interaction in your life won’t get you far because if you are blaming the world, at the end of the day your life will feel worse not better.
5. Be upfront and admit when you have made a mistake. By accepting responsibility when you screw up, it makes the most of a bad situation – because you’ve learned from it, and you prevent yourself from making the same mistake again in the future.
6. Recognize there will be things you cannot control. Put your focus into being responsible for things you can control, and avoid the stress of those you cannot.
7. Take care of yourself. Try not to always rely on others to remind you of the simple things you could either discover yourself, or you should simply know. Take responsibility and be in control of your life.
Teena Evert, MA, LMFT, BCC, CCTC, CCC, GCDF, CDBS is a Board Certified Coach, Certified Career Counselor, Global Career Development Facilitator, and Licensed Mental Health Professional. She helps her clients successfully navigate important transitions in their life and career with intention, clarity and purpose. She can help you get unstuck, identify your barriers, and move forward fearlessly into a bright future of your own design.
EP47: WAYS TO REDUCE ANXIETY IN THE FACE OF EXTREME STRESS
EP45: HOW TO LOVE, LEARN, WORK AND PLAY AS YOU AGE
EP44: HOW TO REACH THE NEXT LEVEL IN YOUR CAREER
EP43: RECLAIM YOUR POWER AT WORK
EP42: HOW TO BE HAPPY IN YOUR CAREER
EP41: THE KEY TO GREATER HAPPINESS, PRODUCTIVITY AND ENGAGEMENT IN YOUR WORK
EP40: HOW TO ASK YOUR SPOUSE FOR SUPPORT DURING A CAREER CHANGE
EP39: CAREER CHANGE BARRIERS, FEARS, AND STRATEGIES
EP38: ENERGIZE YOUR WORK LIFE
EP37: MANAGING STRESSFUL WORK RELATIONSHIPS
TAKE A BREAK FROM STRESS
EP33: THE CONFIDENT CAREERIST
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.