Are you doing things that make you feel bad?
One of the things that we certainly need in order to be a successful female entrepreneur is courage and confidence!
1. If you agree to do something just do it. You’re only taken seriously when you actually follow through on your commitments.
2. Be consistent. Build schedules and routines so that you aren’t constantly over or under doing things.
3. Never place the blame. Take full accountability for the actions you have made, and never claim that it is anyone else’s fault except your own.
4. Don’t be a complainer. Talking negatively about every interaction in your life won’t get you far because if you are blaming the world, at the end of the day your life will feel worse not better.
5. Be upfront and admit when you have made a mistake. By accepting responsibility when you screw up, it makes the most of a bad situation – because you’ve learned from it, and you prevent yourself from making the same mistake again in the future.
6. Recognize there will be things you cannot control. Put your focus into being responsible for things you can control, and avoid the stress of those you cannot.
7. Take care of yourself. Try not to always rely on others to remind you of the simple things you could either discover yourself, or you should simply know. Take responsibility and be in control of your life.
Teena Evert, Founder & CEO of Claim The Lead™ a personal leadership company that helps women in business who want to have more freedom and money and less stress and Bs. She believes that when women embrace their power and own their unique value they can make a more powerful and meaningful impact in their work/career and life.
The Power of Speaking Up
The Power of Self-Awareness
3 Keys To Personal Leadership Mastery
7 Guidelines To Help You Get Unstuck
How Relationships Are Pivotal To Sustaining Health
Don’t Think Like An Elephant
Unleash And Embody Your Feminine Leader Within
7 Ways To Lead A Better Life
How To Position Yourself For Ultimate Success
How To Claim Responsibility For The Life You Lead
The Power of Conversations
Your Pain Is Your Path To More Joy