Career Advancement Series
“Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
Today kicks off the Career Advancement Series that has been curated to help you become an exceptional communicator.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is an exceptional communicator?
- Factors that influence communication
- Understanding yourself and leverage your personal strengths to improve your communication with others
- 4 primary types of business communication styles
- 6 strategies to help you work in a multigenerational workplace
Listen to other episodes in the Career Advancement Series