Welcome to this week’s episode, which I think you will find very interesting especially if you are not in your 20’s or 30’s anymore. If this is the case, you might remember growing up during the era of fat-free diets. You may have experienced a variety of mental, emotional, and physical problems related to not eating enough or not eating the right foods to maintain a healthy weight or give you vibrant energy. Although times have changed these old habits may still be negatively impacting your overall health and well-being.
In today’s episode, I have the pleasure of speaking with Dr. Sarica Cernohous. She is dedicated to helping women maintain their optimal weight and vibrant energy as they move beyond their 30s, using simple practices and whole foods. She is the Founder of Naturally Living Today and the author of “The Funky Kitchen”.
I hope you enjoy the conversation as much as I did!
In this episode you will learn:
- What are biohacking, food preparation, and whole foods?
- Basic strategies women can use to manage a healthy weight.
- How to maintain the weight and energy you had in your 20’s and 30’s.
- The importance of taking care of the future YOU.
- How to boost your overall health and well-being.
Learn more about Dr. Sarica Cernohous