Your Vision for Success
- Are you able to see your future success in the workplace?
- What are your big leadership and career goal?
- Do you have a plan to achieve your goals?
Special guest, Shanda K. Miller is a champion for personal and professional development and loves to help others become successful leaders. She unshackles team leaders and supervisors from the curse of “not enough” and the myth that leaders must work long hours and sacrifice their personal life. Shanda has over 20 years of experience leading teams and is the author of the book, From Supervisor to Super Leader.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How a clear intention plays a role in your future success.
- Key Tips to remove obstacles along your leadership path.
- 3 steps to achieve any leadership or career goal.
Shanda wants other team leaders to learn what she learned and to know that being a team leader doesn’t have to mean being stressed and overworked.
Leading teams can be stress-free and rewarding if you apply the right principles. Her leadership purpose is to help others become the leaders they are meant to be.
“Never, ever, give up on your dream.”
Shanda would like to offer YOU a FREE signed copy of her book – From Supervisor to Super Leader.
To your success!
Teena and Shanda