Welcome to EP52 of The Confident Careerist Podcast – Women’s Voices
“How to Step Into Your Power as a Leader and Flourish as a Woman”
I believe that everyone has a story to tell, and we can use that story to promote them to the next level of life. – Danielle C. Lara
Meet my special guest Danielle C. Lara—We’re talking about how to balance life with your growth and advancement as a leader while keeping what’s important at the forefront.
Danielle is a Leadership Coach and Team Development Consultant. She helps ambitious and career-driven women get clear about who they are and what they want in life, to transform their story into a leadership style that gets them noticed, paid what they deserve, and promoted to their own corner office.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to tap into your best leadership potential
- Key factors that impact your ability to show up at work fully
- Tips for growing your toolset and mindset to inspire change
- Ways to cultivate strength, soul, & strategy to uplevel your leadership
- How to start where you are and with what you have
Danielle has created a community of dynamic, ambitious, career-driven women who are committed to stepping into our power so that we can show up more authentically at work, get the respect we deserve, and achieve the professional life we long for.
This is a supportive community through the Leadership Academy for Professional Women—Facebook Group ▶︎ JOIN HERE!