TARGETED JOB SEARCH
The Power of Coaching Can Transform Your Job Search!
Are you in a job that's no longer a good fit for you?
Are you frustrated and tired of working so hard because you don't feel valued by your boss?
Are you being overlooked as your peers receiving promotions and choice assignments?
Do you feel like there are no opportunities for growth?
Has your self-esteem dropped to an all-time low?
Your at the end of your rope, because your efforts to improve your work situation haven't worked.
You wonder what's wrong with you and are puzzled as to why you can't figure this out on your own.
A job search coach can help you find your motivation again so you can take the right actions and move out of a state of feeling stuck.
You will gain clarity about who you are; who you want to become; what fulfilling work looks like to you; what your personal brand is; what your value proposition is, and what unique experiences, education, and background you bring to employers, and more!
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FIND A JOB?
As a certified hidden job market coach, I get asked this question all the time. Although job seekers would understandably love to know exactly how long it will take to find a position and resolve any uncertainty about their future employment—the answer to this question varies.
It could be as little as a few days, or, unfortunately, it can take months. There are so many variables that impact the length of time it takes to find work that estimates don't apply to any individual and his or her situation.
FACTORS THAT IMPACT THE LENGTH OF A JOB SEARCH
- The overall state of the economy and the job market.
- Economic conditions in the area where a worker is looking for employment.
- The number of jobs in the person's preferred location.
- The geographic flexibility on the part of the job seeker.
- The flexibility in terms of job preferences (those exclusively seeking a type of job which is hard to land will likely have a more prolonged job search)
- The credentials of the job seeker and the level of demand for one's skills.
- The longer one is unemployed, generally, the longer it will take to find work.
- The amount of time, energy, and focus devoted to the job search.
- The quality of job search materials, including the resume and cover letters.
- The level of networking activity and overall targeted focus of the job search.
- An individual's state of mental health and trauma history.
Some of these factors, like the state of the economy, are beyond your control, while your choices can impact other elements.
Consider working with a certified career and job search coach to improve your marketability and specific strategies to speed up your job search.
Are you eager to find a job that meets your skills, interests, and priorities?
Get the right guidance and support so that you can make informed decisions about your future.
Engage in the process of an advanced job search to jump start your success—make a great living doing the work you love!
Here's what you will learn:
Job focus clarification
Personal branding and expert communication strategies
Self marketing techniques that work
Online social and professional networking
Diversified job search and hidden job market
Job search management
Salary negotiation and job offer decision making
I also provide professional Resume & Linkedin Profile Writing and Cover letters!