Creative Founder, Claim the Lead | Best-Selling Author, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Board-Certified Coach, Holistic/Energy Practitioner, Integrated Somatic Trauma Therapist, Integral Psychotherapist
Hello & Welcome!
I am here to create and hold a space for you that will become a refuge for healing, transformation, and recovery. It’s a compassionate space to process and release your pain and suffering, renew your inner strength, and restore your innate resilience.
I have 25+ years of experience as an integral psychotherapist & holistic/energy practitioner. I help highly sensitive healthcare professionals and caregivers heal from empathic distress and recover from burnout.
Ultimately, I give you the tools and resources to become a guardian of your own energy, prevent future burnout, and positively impact the lives of those you serve as a highly sensitive helping professional.
My approach to healing and well-being is full-spectrum by integrating the psychological, somatic, emotional, social, and spiritual.
I follow these ten principles of holistic practice:
- Unconditional love is life’s most powerful healer.
- Optimal health is more than the absence of sickness.
- Illness is viewed as a manifestation of the whole person, not as an isolated event.
- Holistic practitioners embrace a variety of safe, effective options in diagnosis and treatment, including education for lifestyle changes and self-care, as well as complementary approaches.
- Prevention is preferable to treatment and is usually more cost-effective. The most cost-effective approach evokes the patient’s own healing capabilities.
- A major determinant of healing outcomes is the quality of the relationship between the practitioner and patient/client, in which patient/client autonomy is encouraged.
- The ideal practitioner-patient/client relationship considers the needs, desires, awareness, and insight of the patient/client and the practitioner.
- Practitioners significantly influence patients through their example.
- Illness, pain, and the dying process can be learning opportunities for patients/clients and practitioners.
- Holistic practitioners encourage patients/clients to evoke the healing power of love, hope, humor, and enthusiasm and to release the toxic consequences of hostility, shame, greed, depression, prolonged fear, anger, and grief.
I’m based in Boulder, CO. I work with clients online using a secure telehealth platform. I am licensed in Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Washington, and Arizona.