Book Teena as a Guest Speaker on Your Podcast
Claiming the Lead in Your Life Leads to Personal Fulfillment and Greater Life Satisfaction.
When you find clarity, you take inspired action, and your confidence grows. As a listener, you’ll be excited and energized to claim the lead in their life and career. – Teena Evert
Teena Evert, Curious and Creative Trailblazer
Teena Evert, CEO & Founder of Claim the Lead, is based in Denver/Boulder, CO, and works with clients across the U.S. She helps thirty-somethings get their careers on track so they can enjoy meaningful work, happier relationships, and better work-life balance.
Through her struggles with burnout, losing her way in her life and career in her 20’s and 30’s, and 40’s she has learned how to navigate unplanned change with grit, clarity, focus, and determination.
It’s not easy to create what you want, but it doesn’t have to be hard either. Everyone has opportunities to grow and change for the better, yet not everyone takes action. As a result, you can feel extremely stuck and develop bad habits that keep there for years.
When you’ve had enough, you’ll start to seek a better, more empowered way of living. But beware, this isn’t easy to figure out on your own, and it’s okay to get professional help – it’s critical to get out of a rut successfully.
Teena brings her years of experience as a curious, creative trailblazer in her own life with 20 years of being in the personal growth and professional development industry.
She has credentials…
To name a few, she is a licensed mental health professional, certified career and life coach, certified career transitions coach, certified hidden job market coach, certified academy resume and profile writer, and more.
She is also an endurance athlete and loves to ride her road bike. She will do almost anything to carve out time to explore new routes and meet new people along the way.
If you want to invite her to be a guest on your podcast, reach out directly and follow her on social media.
Teena is open to creating collaborative partnerships and authentic relationships. When it comes to business, it’s not all about the transaction. Relationships are vital to leveraging your life and finding opportunities to soar!
Ideas For Episode Titles/Main Focus
- 6 Unexpected Consequences of Pursuing and Maintaining an Unfulfilling career
- 5 Pitfalls Professionals Make When Making a Career Change
- 7 Ways Struggling Professionals Can Regain Their Motivation At Work
- 3 Critical Steps for Making Empowered Career Decisions You Won’t Regret
- 4 Key Reasons to Invest in Yourself and Your Career by Getting a Coach
- 3 Ways to Step Out of Your Comfort Zone and Spark Positive Change in Your Life
Questions I’m Always Ready to Answer
- How does someone get pointed in the right career direction if they feel lost?
- How does someone choose a career that leads to a life filled with purpose and meaning?
- What are some tips to overcome old habits that hold us back from success?
- What are some tips to find our source of motivation during difficult times?
- Why are you so passionate about helping people live purposeful lives?
- What differentiates you from other career coaches?