DISCOVER YOUR SKILLS ROADMAP
FOR EFFECTIVE DECISION MAKING AND SELF-MARKETING
When you know your strengths, it boosts your self-confidence and helps you focus attention on the right career and job opportunities.
Your Skills Road Map will enhance the personal clarity of your greatest strengths and preferences.
THIS PROGRAM WILL EMPOWER YOU TO:
- Explore and target the right jobs and career options
- Adopt a strategic mindset for skill development
- Tailor your skills for different job opportunities
- Learn how to increase your marketability
THIS IS FOR YOU IF (any of the following apply):
- You’re at a place in your life where you feel lost and confused about what you truly want to do.
- You need help sorting through all your ideas.
- You feel like you need clarity and a push to move forward.
- Life has been happening to you, and you're ready to take control of your future.
- You need to understand your strengths and areas of improvement better.
- You feel uncertain and disorganized about how to move forward in your professional life.
- You feel like you've outgrown your job, you're ready to advance, but you're not sure how to get there.
- You need to figure out the best plan of action to cultivate opportunities.
- You need help putting into words your work experience and accomplishments to stand out from your competition.
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You’re clear about your skills and have a plan for skill development.
- You know your strengths and use them to flourish.
- You're delighted with your current job and are not looking for growth opportunities or change.
- You have more happening in your personal life right now that needs attention before addressing your professional life.
WHEN YOU COMPLETE THE PROGRAM YOU WILL:
- Be clear, confident, and prepared to discuss your assets in an interview.
- Have the strategies to move forward and grow your career with confidence.
- Feel empowered to make informed decisions about your next best career steps.
- Know how to market your skills, accomplishments, and strengths to set yourself apart from your competition and get hired.
- Have the tools to perform a position analysis to target the right jobs and career options.
INTERESTS (Session 1)
- Discover your interests and passions (pre-work)
- Interests Assessment
PERSONALITY STRENGTHS (Session 2)
- Character Strengths Assessment
- Affirm and value your strengths to expand the view of yourself, your resources, and what is most important to you
SKILLS AND CAREER OPTIONS (Sessions 3, 4, 5)
- Transferable Skills Assessment
- Brainstorm career options
- Skill expansion for job search preparation
- Create your skill development plan
MARKETABILITY (Sessions 6,7)
- Gather your accomplishment for resume development
- Create skill headings for resume development
- Position analysis for job descriptions
(7) 45-min 1:1 coaching sessions, formal and informal, assessments, exercises, and email support.