After exploring the website you still have questions, then please send Teena a message and she will respond within 1-2 business days.
1650 38th St., Ste 100E, Boulder, CO 80301 and Online
Monday – Friday: 10am – 6pm
Weekends: By appointment only
Contact Me, I’m Here to Help You
I’m an experienced couples therapist who has studied with the leading relationship experts in the field of marriage and family therapy, holistic integral psychotherapy, and intuitive medicine. I have a MA in Clinical Psychology from Santa Barbara Graduate Institute, and a BA in Biology from Wittenberg University. I reside in Colorado and am licensed in Colorado, Utah, Washington, and Arizona as a Marriage and Family Therapist.
I’m a Board Certified Relationship Coach trained by The Life Coach Institute and The Relationship Coaching Institute. I have training in the Gottman Method through the Relationship Research Institute, Emotion Focused Couple Therapy through the Colorado Center for EFT, Intuitive Medicine at the Academy for Intuitive Medicine, and extensive training in trauma that has shaped my clinical approach to be integral, holistic, and somatic. I have been trained in PACT Couple Therapy by Dr. Stan Tatkin, and working towards Certification as a PACT Couple Therapist, which is a rigorous training process that requires personal healing, professional growth, and advanced knowledge and skills as a licensed clinician.
What does a PACT session look like?
Here’s how you benefit from the key features of this approach:
- Your Couple Therapist, Teena Evert will focus on moment-to-moment shifts in your face, body, and voice, and ask you to pay close attention to these as a couple.
- Your Couple Therapist, Teena Evert will create experiences similar to those troubling your relationship and help you work through them in real time during the session.
- PACT tends to require fewer sessions than do other forms of couple therapy.
- PACT sessions often exceed the 50-min hour and may last as long as 3 hours. Longer times allow for in-depth work.
- Your Couple Therapist, Teena Evert may videotape sessions to provide immediate feedback to you.
- PACT sessions may take place in person at an office or via telehealth, both are equally effective and impactful.
Boulder Healing Hub
Boulder Healing Hub is where my Couples Therapy Office is located.
1650 38th St., Ste 100E
Boulder, CO 80301
Weekends, By appointment only